Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Will I Buy YOUR Book?

There's a few more days to enter the I Want to Buy Your Book Contest, but I'm getting so excited I thought I'd list the authors and their titles who have entered up to now. There's still time people, to get your name & book added to this list!

In order of entry/comment:

The Light of Asteria by Elizabeth Isaacs

Dimensions of Genesis by Danielle Q. Lee

The Freak Observer by Blythe Woolston

Life, Liberty and Pursuit by Susan Kaye Quinn

Circle of Friends series by L. Diane Wolfe

The Ride by Jane Kennedy Sutton

Daniel's Garden by Meg North

Follow the Cowherd Boy by Jai Joshi

24 Hours Paris by Marsha Moore

Heroes of the Fallen by David J. West

Dreaming of Deliverance by R.E. Chambliss

Eve of Samhain by Lisa Sanchez

When Dreams Bleed by Robin Cain

God in My Throat: The Lilith Poems by Colleen S. Harris

With Good Behavior by Jennifer Lane

The Dragon War Relic by Berin Stephens

Without Alice by D.J. Kirby

Caves, Cannons and Crinolines by Beverly Stowe McClure

Breakthrough by Stephen Tremp

Seers of Light by Jennifer DeLucy

The Stone Traveler by Kathi Oram Peterson

An enticing list, but I'm surprised there are only nine thirteen sixteen eighteen twenty twenty-one entries so far. I mean goodness, this is a chance to get promotion for your book! And all you have to do is follow my blog and make a comment. Some of you are too shy, not even mentioning the title in your comments. I had to go look them up.

Hey, authors, be proud and be loud! Take advantage of this opportunity to promote your book!  







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar