Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Airfix WW2 "British Paratroops" 1:32 (or fight with the clock)


Hi there,
       after a long time I decided to test my painting time capacity with a mass (not so mass) painting.
 I painted this set in 12 hours ( in five days!) and fighting with the clock I tried to be as more detailed
 as I could, so that the figures could reach a nice standard.... So,  it is about 2 hours per piece for full
 treatment...( mould clearing, washing, priming, painting , varnished and base making..).
    I know that, time is a relevant value to discuss, but I would like to have your opinion about the,
"time vs quality" issue for these figures..




      About the figures, this is another one of the famous "Airfix" WW2 sets and normally it has seven different poses. During priming,  I've realized that I've left one pose out by accident, so this is not the full set...

     Unfortunately ,once again, I forgot to take some pics during the procedure...Only this one..



Here are some more pictures to enjoy..












Thanx for stopping by and I hope you've been inspired somehow!

'Till next time... Keep up the Brushes!!!
     
  

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar