Friday, after completing some teacher training, answering student emails and grading assignments that had been turned in, we finished up the cleaning. My sweet husband always helps with the cleaning. Here he is vacuuming our back patio on Friday.
Saturday morning, we went to two different Costco stores hoping to get some more TP. We found several things we wanted to get, but no TP. We have enough for a couple of weeks, but I never like to run low. We plan to go back during "Senior Citizen Hours" Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
I have been trying to stay active by walking both with Charly and by myself. I have enjoyed all the new spring flowers making their appearance along my route.
Sunday morning, we had Sacrament Meeting at home. This was what we listened to for the opening hymn of our at-home service - I Feel My Savior's Love. This beautiful hymn, Come, Come Ye Saints, one of my personal favorites, was our closing hymn.
Later in the day, I indexed divorce records from Oregon, 1961. While I indexed, I listened to an online church service from the church my blog friend, Kathy over at Looking at Life Through My Bifocals attends. I enjoyed the sermons by Pastor Ritter on Psalm 54.
Josh provided dinner on Sunday. He had previously purchased this chili mix which I made, along with cornbread muffins. It was delicious.
Later, I found some Pillsbury cookie dough in the freezer, so I un-thawed it and baked some sugar cookies.
Sunday night, Charly and I watched Little Women on Masterpiece on PBS. It was a nice way to end the weekend.






0 Yorumlar