Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thank You And Progress On New Fireplace Surround

Helloooo sweet blogger friends.  

 Happy Sunday.

I had my surgery on Friday for an abnormal bone growth to be removed from the top of my foot.  Thank you for the good wishes and prayers.

I will be sporting this for a couple of weeks.


This is the fireplace surround I got a few weekends ago.

Progress is being made.  Here is where we are at with this piece.  New Oak mantel in place and surround painted white.


We put some shiplap on the wall behind the fireplace surround.


Now onto getting the right decor for above the mantel and adding a nice fireplace insert or possibly candles to the opening.

Stay tuned for this wall and fireplace surround to be decorated and finished up.

Things will be slow this week while I recover from my foot surgery.

Have a great Sunday and wonderful start to the new week.
Hugs,
Kris

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar