Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday Heatwave



My local weather info person (Alexa!) tells me it is 41 degrees outside.  What a heatwave, I say!  Compared to previous days this week, it is positively tropical.  But wait!  Freezing rain is on its way tonight.  Good times, good times.....they just continue.  Maybe no school tomorrow, we shall see.  

Today I ventured outside for a good walk and a short drive to photograph this old barn.  No doubt once part of an old homestead, it became part of a rental parcel with a trailer housed on the land.  With the trailer now gone, I parked my vehicle and ventured forth to this delightful structure.  Not much of a blue sky to photograph, but the brown and gold hues did not disappoint this morning.  

Linking up this beauty with The Barn Collective. 


"Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get."  

Mark Twain 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar