Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blech

I seem to have hit a bit of a dead spot when it comes to the blog lately. The brain, she's just not firing this week. I don't know what it is, but it seems to be infecting quite a number of my fellow bloggers lately (where the shit is Fox??). For a lot of us, I think it has to do with sputtering on fumes after the marathon that was October. That's what's happening to me, anyway. I know I want to write something, but any decent idea I've had would require energy that I simply don't possess at the moment, or I realize, just in the nick of time, that it's not a good idea at all.
.
So what to do? I don't really want to go on hiatus. I'm afraid either I, or whatever readers I may have acquired, won't come back. So hey, how about this:
That's a cool poster.

But damn it, I just don't know. Is it worth to get something halfway decent up just to keep a blog's momentum rolling? Probably not. A lot of great bloggers are willing to let their blogs lie fallow until they feel they have something of worth to say, and things often work out for them. I'm perhaps too neurotic for that. In any case, don't expect a new post every couple of days, at least not until the doldrums pass. And when I do post, there will probably be a lot of capsule reviews, though I do have one big post planned this month, for a blogathon.

So, er, anyway. Sorry, I guess. But maybe I'll bust through this tomorrow, and everything will be back to normal by the weekend.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar