Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Archives Of This Time Last Year

 

WOW ! November already ? ! where do the days and months go ?

This time last year we were in a deep frost and the land was soo pretty especially when the sun was rising and making the land sparkle .

DSC_5415

DSC_5407

DSC_5351

Again  it is rainy and very windy, gusts up to  80 to 100 km/h   or 50 to 60 mph  and the temps are warm .  I think I prefer last years weather frosty crisp and sunny !

DSC_5320

             Even Miggs and the birds prefer last years frosty and sunny to gloomy wet and windy  that is today !

DSC_5426

Oh well before we know it we will be blanketed with the white stuff  then I will have another new canvas to photograph !

                                                   Until next time .. have a snap happy day !

                                                          Country Gal

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar