Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1, 2015 CH-CH-CHANGES ~nancywilde.blogspot.ca / Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - Lost In Emotion

http://nancywilde.blogspot.ca/2015/04/ch-ch-changes.html
"....Leaving everything behind for a fresh start in Emerald Isle, a country cursed with neverending rain, sounds like a foolish thing to do but I still insisted on giving it a go. I'm just a small town girl looking for something else in life, brave enough to try my luck away from my suffocating hometown (don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful place but it couldn't offer me whatever it is that I'm looking for). I haven't regretted my decision so far, even though I miss my parents, my friends and needless to say, the coffee back home (!). However, I firmly believe that, if I survived January blues by myself, the mild homesickness and St Patrick's Day, I shall survive this struggle too - hopefully not in a Dickensian fashion. I don't know for how long will I stay in Dublin, no matter how much I enjoy it; temporary things can become permanent and vice-versa. Meanwhile, it's all happening and I'm making the most out of it." ~ Nancy Wilde. 

This woman is brilliant in so many ways....
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE her blog. It's personal, yet not too intense. Her writing makes you hear  her voice. I think that is the best kind of writing because it's empathetic; she writes from her soul. You can really feel the emotion. 
BRAVA! Good luck, Nancy Wilde in everything you do. I support you, and COMPLETELY empathize.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If8by9Df4wM



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar