Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Special FX make-up!

 Don't worry, I haven't got some form of weird facial problem! I've been having another go at special FX make-up! Hurrah! This time I was learning how to make realistic spots and warts. I tried two different ways.
 The spot on my cheek was made by rolling wax into the shape of the spot and sticking it to the face using eyelash glue. The reason I used the glue was because I had powder on my face from my day make-up and the wax wasn't sticky enough. Once it was in place, I painted over it with my usual matte foundation - NC15 Studio Fix - and let that settle a bit. I also used a yellow stick from Benefit to get the yellowish tint to it. I think its used for color correcting spots normally!!! Not adding to them! I HATE the product normally but it was a great help in creating my spots as its a little bit too yellow to use normally. The redness came from adding a bit of Viva Glam 1 from MAC. I just used a small brush to pop on the redness at the base. Using a matte red lipstick does every bit as well as using professional face paints!
I did add a bit of black eyeshadow under the spot to get it to stand out even more before trying some fake blood as well. I decided that this technique is better on larger spots and boils but not the smaller ones.
 I think I also used too much redness as well!
 My nose was done differently. I popped a layer of wax over the top of the top like a second skin. I then pinched the wax and pulled it up to make my spot! I used the same coloring as before but I think this took more time but looks more natural on the face. You can also get a smaller effect too.

Pretty disgusting right???

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar