Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 16.17: Review #3

Surprise! I haven't had much time to check the shows today. What's new?
I'm going to give you an explanation for all of this once the shows are over. But believe me, it annoys me more than it can annoy you.
To sum it up, I'll tell you that I liked Loewe. Probably Jonathan's best collection since he started to work for the brand. The cat theme was quite funny too.
Dior was cool too. Not every piece has convinced me, but the accessories are to die for.
And Isabel Marant was more of the same, but I quite liked that rock and roll theme.
Good day in Paris!


¡Sorpresa! No he tenido tiempo de ver bien los desfiles de hoy. ¡Qué novedad!
Os daré una explicación cuando los desfiles hayan terminado. Pero creedme que esto me molesta a mi más que a vosotros.
Por resumir, os diré que me ha gustado Loewe. Es probablemente la mejor colección de Jonathan para la marca. Y lo de los gatos ha sido gracioso.
Dior me ha gustado también. Algunos pases no me acabaron de convencer, pero los accesorios son lo más.
E Isabel Marant ha sido más de lo mismo, pero me ha gustado el toque rockero.
¡Buen día en París!


  -Loewe:


  -Dior:



  -Isabel Marant:


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar